Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/06/09 00:32:27 UTC

Bigtop @BigData camp

Fellow Bigtoppers,

is there any appetite for a session on Bigtop
at the BigData camp?
   http://www.bigdatacamp.org/

I've registered myself ('cuz I always do ;-)) but
if we can get crowd big enough to warrant a
Bigtop uncoference track -- that'll be pretty
cool too!

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Bigtop @BigData camp

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Seriously guys?
Considering the topics like

8:15pm  - Organize Unconference; Proposed Sessions
  - “Federal Funding for Big Data projects” by Tom Plunkett of Oracle

I am sure it is gonna be _totally_ illuminating experience!

Cos

Re: Bigtop @BigData camp

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Seriously guys?

Re: Bigtop @BigData camp

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/2012 03:53 PM, Andrew Purtell wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> wrote:
>> is there any appetite for a session on Bigtop
>> at the BigData camp?
>>   http://www.bigdatacamp.org/
> I registered, and would be happy to participate in a session on Bigtop.
>
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> Hein (via Tom White)

So do I.

Re: Bigtop @BigData camp

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Doesn't look like I can make it to the unconference tonight after all,
my apologies.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: Bigtop @BigData camp

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/2012 03:53 PM, Andrew Purtell wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> wrote:
>> is there any appetite for a session on Bigtop
>> at the BigData camp?
>>   http://www.bigdatacamp.org/
> I registered, and would be happy to participate in a session on Bigtop.
>
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> Hein (via Tom White)

So do I.