Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Greg Pedder <gp...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2004/01/13 15:22:54 UTC

Environment Needed To Run SOAP Client

Hello all. I am trying to run my SOAP based Java Client from a unix server and I
am unclear as to what other software is needed on the Client side. On the server
side, a servlet container, like Tomcat, is needed along with a web server. To run
my client, will I need a web server and a servlet container also installed? Is there
any specific setup required to run a client? Thanks....

Re: Environment Needed To Run SOAP Client

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The installation instructions (http://ws.apache.org/soap/docs/install/index.html and included with the distribution) include the client.  Basically, you need soap.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar and a JAXP compatible parser (e.g. Xerces) in your CLASSPATH.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.