Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2021/10/29 06:24:06 UTC

[Hosting] Network interruption between 10:34-11:04pm PDT

All,

We experienced a partial network outage between 10:34-11:04pm PDT due to
planned maintenance that was happening with NERO's connectivity to
Internet2. I received the following from NERO:

Our connection to the Internet2 went down briefly due to scheduled
> maintenance on their part. Their work happens to have started and completed
> before BGP converged.

And it seems as though October continues to be BGP awareness month :-)

Apologies for any issues this may have caused.

--
Lance Albertson
Director