Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/03/04 16:34:19 UTC

[vote] kasper as committer

Hi,

I would like to nominate Kasper Nielsen as a committer. He's already a
commiter with Turbine and he's made a series of patches for the Plexus
plugin which are going to be essential shortly when Maven sits on top of
Plexus so I would like to give him access to continue his work.

+1
--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [vote] kasper as committer

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org>.
k4$p3r 1z c00l

+1

Re: [vote] kasper as committer

Posted by Stéphane Mor <st...@yahoo.fr>.
On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:34:19AM -0500, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Kasper Nielsen as a committer. He's already a
> commiter with Turbine and he's made a series of patches for the Plexus
> plugin which are going to be essential shortly when Maven sits on top of
> Plexus so I would like to give him access to continue his work.

+1

Stéphane

Re: [vote] kasper as committer

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 09:23, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 10:34  AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > commiter with Turbine and he's made a series of patches for the Plexus
> > plugin which are going to be essential shortly when Maven sits on top
> > of
> > Plexus so I would like to give him access to continue his work.
>
> whoho! viva avalon!

definitely i'm a full convert.

> i don't know if there is anything you can snag from
> peter donald's ant2 proposal (http://ant.apache.org/myrmidon/) which
> was also based on avalon.. but maybe there would be some common
> components..

I've casually chatted about this with peter and i'll snag anything i can
but i think we pretty much have what we need. once maven is actually a
component any avalon developer will be able to make full use of maven in
flexible ways.

> -pete

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [vote] kasper as committer

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 10:34  AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> commiter with Turbine and he's made a series of patches for the Plexus
> plugin which are going to be essential shortly when Maven sits on top
> of
> Plexus so I would like to give him access to continue his work.

whoho! viva avalon! i don't know if there is anything you can snag from

Re: [vote] kasper as committer

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
+1

	-bob