Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/07/12 20:45:33 UTC

Any issues for 0.9

Hi Folks,

I have pushed AMBARI-627 to branch 0.9. Please let me know if there are more issues that are either blockers or you think should be a part of branch 0.9. I will publish a new release candidate in a few hours.

Thanks
Vikram.

Re: Any issues for 0.9

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the JSON information.  For tagging, it is recommended to do
ambari-0.9.0-rc0, then rename it to ambari-0.9.0 when vote has passed.
 It is safer than remembering revision number in email thread.

regards,
Eric

Re: Any issues for 0.9

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.