Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/09 22:52:40 UTC

Can't start minicluster

I am getting the following message in FATAL when I try to start a
minicluster

Check failed: _TImpalaQueryOptions_VALUES_TO_NAMES.size() ==
TImpalaQueryOptions::DEFAULT_JOIN_DISTRIBUTION_MODE + 1 (57 vs. 56)

Any ideas what is going on? I was actually trying to buildall.sh
-format_metastore -format_sentry_policy_db because I was seeing messages
like the following (in hive.log) when I tried to start the minicluster:

 org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column A0.SCHEMA_VERSION_V2 does
not exist

Re: Can't start minicluster

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
Using that command and then running a build without -noclean WFM. Thanks!

Re: Can't start minicluster

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.