Posted to users@maven.apache.org by legolas <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 00:39:26 UTC

How I can include execution of some goals in the pom file instead of passing it as parameter?

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
Is there any way to include some goals like *mvn jetty:run* into the pom
file to ensure that we just need to call for example mvn install and then be
sure that all other goals like *mvn jetty:run* will be executed?

Also, is there any way to create a super goal named *all* which can perform
as  *mvn install jetty:run* ?

Thank you.