Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/07/11 15:15:38 UTC

NekoDTD stuff finished for now

Dear all,

the NekoDTD-based DTD documentation framework is in place (and ready for
your patches ;-)

Thanks to the modularity of Xerces with its XNI interface, we basically
pathed the basic Cocoon FileGenerator so that it uses Andy Clark's
DTDParserConfiguration. Sources for the Generator are to be found in
src/scratchpad/src/java/org/apache/forrest/components/generator (until
we find some better place to put it in), its accompagnying stylesheets
are in src/resources/library/xslt.

The sitemap snippet responsible for the new pages is:

    <map:match pattern="body-**.dtdx.xml">
      <map:generate type="nekodtd" src="resources/schema/dtd/{1}.dtd">
        <map:parameter name="config-class"
value="org.cyberneko.dtd.DTDConfiguration" />
      </map:generate>
      <map:transform src="library/xslt/dtdx2flat.xsl"/>
      <map:transform src="library/xslt/flat2document.xsl"/>
      <map:call resource="skinit">
       <map:parameter name="type" value="document2html"/>
       <map:parameter name="isfaq" value="true"/>
      </map:call>
    </map:match>

so while I have only linked explicitely the three 'main' DTDs, it should
work for all of them if you link them as href="nameofdtdfile.dtdx.html"
in your xdocs.

Many thanks to Andy for his assistance - Marc did the Generator
wrapping, I did the stylesheets.

Enjoy!

</Steven>

RE: NekoDTD stuff finished for now

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Thanks for the patches Marc, they are applied now.
--David

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.