Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 18:39:18 UTC

Cannot checkout Velocity tools

Hi all,
I used [1]  and got the following

svn: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in
response to PROPFIND request for '/repos/asf/velocity/tools/trunk'

[1] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/tools/trunk/

--
Thanks
/Dishara

Re: Cannot checkout Velocity tools

Posted by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net> wrote:

> I cannot reproduce this problem - it works perfectly for me.
> It looks more like an authentification problem, like if you were
> specifying the username and not the password to svn. Try specifying
> both explicitely...

Hi Claude,
It worked for me when co from https instead http. Don't know why.
Thanks

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.