Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 06:12:27 UTC

[Trinidad] How to delete a selected node from tr:tree

Hi all

I am creating a trinidad tree from ArrayList using

_model = new ChildPropertyTreeModel(getPeople(), "kids");

When the tree is created i want to *add some parent nodes and child nodes
and i have to provide on option to delete selected nodes*. Please help me.

Please post some code examples if posible.......Is there any API support to
achieve this or i need to code my self. If there is no API support please
guide me how can i write my own code to achieve this.

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra Adireddy

Re: [Trinidad] How to delete a selected node from tr:tree

Posted by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr>.
And what is the procedure to select node of in tree trough managed bean,
without selectionListener, knowing  only selected person from the list?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
You can construct a tree by:

 Person john = new Person("John Smith");
 Person kim = new Person("Kim Smith");
 Person tom = new Person("Tom Smith");
 Person ira = new Person("Ira Wickrememsinghe");
 Person mallika = new Person("Mallika Wickremesinghe");

 john.getKids().add(kim);
 john.getKids().add(tom);
 ira.getKids().add(mallika);

 // create the list of root nodes: