Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "jonathan.labin" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 19:00:05 UTC

Re: Link to API broken

The problem is that throughout the online documentation are links to the API
and since http://shiro.apache.org/static/current/apidocs/ returns a 500
server error, each time one needs to change the address to 1.2.3 which could
be out of date.

Is there at least a place to download the API docs for 1.2.4?

Re: Link to API broken

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Use: http://shiro.apache.org/static/latest/ (1.2.4 was just a bug fix so
the docs are accurate)

There is an open issue to fix this.  I didn't realize the 1.2.4 docs hadn't
been published either (we will get on that after the 'current' link issue
is fixed) to avoid confusion.