Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Woods, Christopher" <cw...@EO.Kollmorgen.com> on 2006/01/10 20:32:10 UTC

Svg to png rasterizer resolution - output blurry

Hi,

I'm using batik 1.6 to convert a directory of .svg images to .png with
the following command:

java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar -d myDir -m image/png -dpi 300
samples/*.svg

The result is blurry .png images.  I suspect the -dpi option is to blame
as the resulting file sizes are the same as when I specify no -dpi
option (I understand the default is 96 dpi).  Can anyone point me in the
right direction.  Thanks very much.  Cheers.

chris