Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ra...@cognizant.com on 2013/01/15 05:20:08 UTC

Help on unsubscribing

Regards
Ram

Enterprise Architect ,
Technology Consulting Group (Manufacturing and Logistics - Centrica)
Tel : 9840108852 Vnet : 470839
Cognizant
www.cognizant.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Help on unsubscribing

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See details at ASF about mailing lists. There should be more
information when you have trouble with unsubscribing etc
http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html

--
Claus Ibsen