Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/15 06:10:34 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-175: Compose Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator from DAG of Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator

Hi all,

We would like to start the vote for FLIP-175: Compose
Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator from DAG of Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator [1].
This FLIP was discussed in this thread [2].

With this FLIP, users can compose an Estimator from a DAG of
Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator by describing this DAG just once without
having to separately describe the DAG for the Model fitted by this
Estimator.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours, following the consensus voting
process.

Thanks!
Dong Lin and Zhipeng Zhang

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=181311363
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r3bb7c2c145635f98ae22c5a917c7f0ce80265dd00ffecd754d8bedf8%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-175: Compose Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator from DAG of Estimator/Model/AlgoOperator

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for your votes!

The proposal has passed with the following votes:

+1 (Binding): 3 (Jiangjie, Yun, Dian)
+1 (Non-binding): 0
-1: 0

Cheers,