Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 12:28:54 UTC

ApacheCon news ?

For the poor guys like me who were not present. How was the talk at
ApacheCon?

Gilles

Re: ApacheCon news ?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 3 May 2007, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For the poor guys like me who were not present. How was the talk at
> ApacheCon?

Both Steve's and Xavier talk went pretty well (Xavier may have been
too scared of the Maven people in the room, they are actually nice
people).

The 50 minutes format we have may be a little too short to get
everything accross.

Interest in Ivy is very high, I've been asked when Ant is going to
bundle Ivy OOTB at least ten times by now.

Stefan