Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fi...@terra.es> on 2003/08/01 07:29:56 UTC

Re: CiscoLB jk2 problem

When Apache detects Tomcat is down, it has already accepted the
connection (it cannot refuse it anymore).

Otherwise, how would Apache know that the request was to forward to
Tomcat, if it hadn't accepted the connection, and received the request
through it?

--> That means: You simply cannot. Protocol design prohibits it.

Antonio Fiol