Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> on 2014/01/09 16:00:50 UTC

RAO upgrade

I'm moving forward with the Nexus upgrade today in case you see it bouncing
up and down, that's why.

Re: RAO upgrade

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Upgrade is complete. There are lots of improvements, the most notable one
to end users is in the staging screens. I'll be updating the documentation
to match the new screens shortly. There is also the opportunity to automate
the closing of repositories by using a different plugin in the build which
will also be documented.

Re: RAO upgrade

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.