Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angus Ng <an...@gw.com.au> on 2007/07/23 04:33:54 UTC

axis2: Parser already accessed!

Re: axis2: Parser already accessed!

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
put this to define a service
<wsdl:service name="ProvisioningService">
        <wsdl:port name="ProvisioningHttp" binding="io:Provisioning">
            <soap:address location="
http://localhost:8180/axis2/services/ProvisioningService"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

and also you have import an xsd in wsdl import .
change it like this.
<wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
                        targetNamespace="
http://www.landata.vic.gov.au/AgencyWeb/Provisioning">
            <wsdl:import namespace="
http://www.landata.vic.gov.au/AgencyWeb/Provisioning"
                 location="MessageTypes.xsd"/>
        </xsd:schema>
    </wsdl:types>

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

[Axis2] Documentation - Document index is empty :(

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I clicked on "Document Index" link on the main page and I was taken to
This is an empty doc, I could not see any content, except the left had
side navigation.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://people.apache.org/~samisa/

Re: axis2: Parser already accessed!

Posted by Angus Ng <an...@gw.com.au>.
Thanks Amila.

Here is my wsdl:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
    xmlns:i0="http://www.landata.vic.gov.au/AgencyWeb/Provisioning"
    targetNamespace="http://www.landata.vic.gov.au/AgencyWeb/
Provisioning">
    <wsdl:import namespace="http://www.landata.vic.gov.au/AgencyWeb/
Provisioning"

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: axis2: Parser already accessed!

Posted by Angus Ng <an...@gw.com.au>.
Hi, Amila,

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

On 7/23/07, Angus Ng <an...@gw.com.au> wrote:

> [...]
> > (OMSerializerUtil.java:490)
> >       at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> > (OMElementImpl.java:783)
> >       at
> > org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsum
> > e(OMElementImpl.java:808)
> >       at
> > org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.serializeInternally
> > (SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:234)
> >       at
> > org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize
> > (SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:222)
> >       at
> > org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsum
> > e(OMElementImpl.java:808)
> >       at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume
> > (OMNodeImpl.java:418)
> >       at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPMessageFormatter.writeTo

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.