Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/06/05 09:55:29 UTC

Re: wsdl2java - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Hi,
&nbsp;
I have copied the stubs created using wsdl2java into the local directory. But when I compile the application, it shows the error : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
Can you please tell me is this any work around for this without affecting other applications when we put this application on live environment ? Please help me. I still couldn't access the external application using this.
&nbsp;
Thanks,

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks Sanjay for the reply. I hope this won't affect any other application running ...

From: Paul Fremantle &lt;pzfreo@gmail.com&gt;
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org, jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wednesday, 4 June, 2008, 5:01 PM

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

RE: wsdl2java - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Posted by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk>.
You could try cranking up the JVM heap size. For example, set initial
heap size to 128M and max heap size to 256M as shown below:

java -Xms128m -Xms256m

Regards
Sanjay

________________________________

<jy...@yahoo.co.uk>

	--
	Paul Fremantle
	Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

	blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
	paul@wso2.com

	Sent from Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.
com/evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> .
	A Smarter Email.

Re: wsdl2java - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I am using axis2 1.3 version with java-1.5 and tomcat-5.5.17
Please help me.