Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ishitori <Is...@bk.ru> on 2011/11/03 15:15:03 UTC

Re: failover startupMaxReconnectAttempts doesn't do anything

I experience the same problem using NMS with ActiveMQ 5.5.0

I've tried syntaxis:
failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)?startupMaxReconnectAttempts=1&amp;initialReconnectDelay=1

AND

failover://(tcp://localhost:61616)?startupMaxReconnectAttempts=1&amp;initialReconnectDelay=1

And it doesn't make any difference. From the client Log I can see that it
still tries to reconnect to tcp://localhost:61616/ while doubling timeout:
10ms, 20ms, 40ms, 80ms etc... until reaches 30000ms.

What can I do to fix the problem?

Re: failover startupMaxReconnectAttempts doesn't do anything

Posted by GustavLatte <gu...@gmail.com>.
I looked for this answer for 2 days non stop !!!

THANKS !!!!!

Re: failover startupMaxReconnectAttempts doesn't do anything

Posted by Ishitori <Is...@bk.ru>.
Great! Adding transport. prefix fixed the problem. Thanks!

Re: failover startupMaxReconnectAttempts doesn't do anything

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 07:15 -0700, Ishitori wrote:
> I experience the same problem using NMS with ActiveMQ 5.5.0
>
> I've tried syntaxis:
> failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)?startupMaxReconnectAttempts=1&amp;initialReconnectDelay=1

Try adding transport. to the options, in NMS all options applied to the
transport layer must have that prefix.