Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 07:57:56 UTC

Regarding Geronimo clustering

Hi,

   Please update me with the basic information about the procedure of
implementing clustering, as the documentation given in the site is a bit
ambiguous

Praveena Chalamcharla,
Securview....

Re: Regarding Geronimo clustering

Posted by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

    Jboss offers POJO CACHE for clustering jboss.. Its purpose is to handle
larger number of transactions.. We are looking for an application server to
handle lot many of customer/client transactions in larger number.
Particularly for information security.

Posted by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gianny,

        Thank u for your suggestion.. But let me know which method
(jetty/open terracotta etc..) of clustering is suitable when i deploy POJOs
in my application and which may have huge number of TX's by the users using
that application. Hope that i ve got u understand my issue

Posted by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vamsi,

I think Terracotta is a better choice for my requirements .. thank u

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Gianny,

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.

Posted by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

    Jboss offers POJO CACHE for clustering jboss.. Its purpose is to handle
larger number of transactions.. We are looking for an application server to
handle lot many of customer/client transactions in larger number.
Particularly for information security. I wanna check if geronimo make a

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hi,

Posted by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,