Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kish897 <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/08 23:01:59 UTC

Master Slave Config - Invalid Client ID Exception

Hi All

I am using the 5.0 ver and JDK 1.5

I am trying to establish a master - slave arch. network of brokers so that
if the master goes down the slave should take up.

I  configured the activemq.xml file accordingly with tutorial and the
suggestions given in the forms.
The network is being established between the Master(b) and slave (b).

when I put the following piece of code to connect to the master URI from a
different IP address. It is just blowing off.

  <services>
    <masterConnector remoteURI= "tcp://localhost:61616" />
  </services>

I am getting  javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException -- ClientID already
connected.
Also I get IllegalStateException - Asyn Error

It would be great if anyone can tell me if I need to change any config or
its the problem with 5.0

Thanks