Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dorian Hoxha <do...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/23 08:43:42 UTC

update a document without changing anything

Hello searcherers,

So, I have document that is fully stored. Then I make small change in
schema. And now I have to reinsert every document. But I'm afraid of doing
a get+insert, because something else may change the document in the
meantime. So I want to do an "update" of nothing, so internally on the
master-shard, the document is updated without changes. Maybe an update with
no modifiers ?

Thank You!

Re: update a document without changing anything

Posted by Dorian Hoxha <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ishan.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.