Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/19 21:51:43 UTC

Result, was : [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.0.0-AM1

Hi guys,

I'm closing this vote a bit earlier than before the 72h delay (actually,
2 hours in advance, because tomorrow I will be off for a week with no
computer ;-)

We've got 5 binding +1 :

Colm,
Radovan,
Shawn,
Stefan
and me.

I will push the packages, update the site, then do the announcement later.

There are a lot of things to do on teh web site, as we will have 2
different versions of the API, which means 2 versions of the javadoc. We
also need a quick guideline on how to migrate from 1.0 to 2.0

I'll do that probably next week when I'll be back (next wednesday).

In the mean time, moving packages around !

Thanks guys !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com