Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Kalle Kärkkäinen <ka...@intstream.fi> on 2009/03/19 12:27:46 UTC

ReplyTo header

Hi all,

I'm piecing together something and ran into a little bit of trouble.

I'm using the raw-amqp in java with 0-10; with org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection and Session. It's working well with the cpp broker, no worries there.

I use direct queues and try to get replyto's working. I'm sending plain messages with routing keys with ease, but when tagging messages like this:

session.messageTransfer( "exchange", MessageAcceptMode.EXPLICIT, MessageAcquireMode.PRE_ACQUIRED,new Header(new ReplyTo(null, "intstream.etrm.in"), new DeliveryProperties().setRoutingKey("intstream.etrm.out")),

//new Header(new DeliveryProperties().setRoutingKey("intstream.etrm.out")),

msg);

Re: ReplyTo header

Posted by Kalle Kärkkäinen <ka...@intstream.fi>.
Oh, live and learn.

It works great now, thanks!

--
Kalle

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Re: ReplyTo header

Posted by Kalle Kärkkäinen <ka...@intstream.fi>.
Sorry, had a bit of premature posting there. :) Second try, now trying to
suppress control-enter.

[...]

I get this UnsupportedOperation stack from Struct as it is defaulting to
that method in getEncodedType. I'm I using too cutting edge here?

I'm using this raw'ish interface because it seems simpler and more intuitive
than JMS, also should contain all the power of AMQP (I guess).

--
Kalle

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org