Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jagan Mohan Kaveripakam <jk...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/12 23:14:49 UTC

Any Custom Function (StringToDom) available in ODE ??

All,

Any Custom Function (StringToDom) available in ODE ?? My requirement is i will get a String inthe form of XML from a external webservice, I need to convert that string into XML message in ODE..

Thanks
Jagan

Re: Any Custom Function (StringToDom) available in ODE ??

Posted by Ciaran <ci...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>wrote:

> No, not currently available.
>
> You can write your own
> http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/PXE/Custom+XPath+Functions
>
> alex
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Jagan Mohan Kaveripakam <
> jkaveripakam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Any Custom Function (StringToDom) available in ODE ?? My requirement is i
> > will get a String inthe form of XML from a external webservice, I need to
> > convert that string into XML message in ODE..
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jagan

I wrote and supplied a patch to go the other way (DOMToString), see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-297  for an example that may well
help you get started :)

--
- Ciaran

Re: Any Custom Function (StringToDom) available in ODE ??

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
No, not currently available.