Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ryan Pan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/17 08:03:50 UTC

issue about a attribute "readonly" of component

Hi all,
    Is there anyone who can tell me why the attribute "readonly" of
component did not work.
    For example,
<input type="text" id="country" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:
basicInfo.country" readonly onclick="javascript:openWindow('popup');" />
I can still input value into the field "country",So I wanna why?

Thanks a lot,
Ryan.

Re: issue about a attribute "readonly" of component

Posted by Ryan Pan <pa...@gmail.com>.
*Patrick,
      Thanks a lot,it works.

*