Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hong Tian <ht...@ias.edu> on 2002/02/05 17:32:25 UTC

Virtual hosts

Hi,

Currently we have an apache server (on Solaris 8) with 3 virtual hosts.
This host only has one network card. All virtual hosts are logical
interfaces
built by using ifconfig command. It works well.

Recently we want to change all locations of root directory to other hosts
which
connected by nfs mount. After that we got "permission denies" problem to
access
these remote mount points. It seems a conflict between nfs mount and
ifconfig logical interface.

Does anyone meet this similar problem before, or anyone knows how to resolve
it?

Thanks for your help.
Hong