Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2012/03/01 14:12:38 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Rave as TLP

After 72+ hours this vote has passed with the following tally of 13 votes in
total, including +11 binding IPMC member votes:

+1:
Ross Gardler*
Chris Mattmann*
Arje Cahn
Hadrian Zbarcea*
Ate Douma*
Alex Karasulu*
Jukka Zitting*
Alan D. Cabrera*
Jean-Baptiste Onofré*
Niall Pemberton*
Henry Saputra
Upayavira*
Sylvain Wallez*

* indicates IPMC member

I will send the proposed resolution to the board for inclusion in their next
board meeting.

Thanks to everybody for their vote, support and feedback during incubation.

Regards,

Ate