Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rob Gordon <rg...@pcisys.net> on 2001/05/22 00:33:46 UTC

bad context type

Just downloaded 2.1 binary of apache soap implementation.
Admin page runs okay. I successfully deployed addressbook
provider. When I run GetAllListings, I get a bad context-type
in response.

$ java samples.addressbook.GetAllListings
http://localhost:8080/soap/rpcrouter
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Protocol): Unsupported response content
type "tex
t/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:

Is this a fundamental problem or am I missing something?

RE: bad context type

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Rob,

Take a look at the endpoint you specified; it's usually
.../soap/servlet/rpcrouter, not .../soap/rpcrouter

Thanks,
-Matt

RE: bad context type

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.