Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/05/05 07:41:19 UTC

[QUESTION] Renaming files in Git

Hi,

I was interested in renaming a couple files to improve the casing.

I noticed, however, that someone changed Xenserver625StorageProcessor to
XenServer625StorageProcessor and then reverted it back to
Xenserver625StorageProcessor.

This made me wonder if there is some issue related to renaming files in Git
that I should be aware of.

Any comments on this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [QUESTION] Renaming files in Git

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
OK, thanks, Daan.

I can try it out in master at some point.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
use

--
Daan