Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sm...@digisolutions.com on 2001/05/04 21:52:51 UTC

Ant 1.3 and JUnit 3.6

Hi,
I was hoping someone could tell me if Ant 1.3 and JUnit 3.6 work
together. I noticed I am several revs behind on JUnit and want to get
current, but don't want to break ant in the process.
Thanks,

Re: Ant 1.3 and JUnit 3.6

Posted by William Surowiec <ws...@msn.com>.
I am using ant 1,3 and junit 3.6 and have not observed any problem (other than the obvious setting up stuff).  However, as a new
user there is a chance my simple use does not show up problems a more demanding use would encounter.

Bill

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Kevin Mukhar <ke...@corp.usa.net> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>
>> They should work fine in combination - unlike Ant 1.2 which won't
>> work with JUnit > 3.4.
>
> I have Ant 1.2 and JUnit 3.5 and it works for me. My environment is
> WinNT, Sun JDK1.2.2, XEmacs 21.1.9, JDE 2.2.6.2

I guess you are not using JUnit 3.5, or you are using a later <junit>
implementation than 1.2.

JUnit 3.5 changed the TestListener interface (see the release notes),
rendering Ant 1.2's implementations abstract.  The version released
with Ant 1.3 implements both flavors of this interface.

Stefan

Re: Ant 1.3 and JUnit 3.6

Posted by Kevin Mukhar <ke...@corp.usa.net>.

Re: Ant 1.3 and JUnit 3.6