Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/02/05 10:27:58 UTC

Re: Site scan results

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>It may not be as much fun as a member map, but:
>http://cvs.apache.org/~noel/sites/
>
>The Jakarta, XML, DB and Avalon sites didn't properly generate the HTML
>results, but there is some information in the text files.  If there is
>interest in this sort of site check, I'll try to get those working, too.

yes please! It'd be cool if something like this could run every week or
so, with summaries sent to the appropriate mailing list.

cheers,

- Leo

RE: Site scan results

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> yes please! It'd be cool if something like this could run every week or
> so, with summaries sent to the appropriate mailing list.

I'll run it weekly, but I am *not* subscribing to every mailing list.  :-)
I'll post the files to my account, and a notice here.

Not sure why it failed to generate the results for some of the sites.  Next
time I'll set it to emit both HTML and plain text, in case it is the HTML
generation phase that is getting fubared.

	--- Noel