Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Gurani, Jyothi Srinivas" <jy...@danaherdigital.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/17 09:58:01 UTC

Facing one interesting challenge.

Hi Folks,

We are connecting to kafka using TLS cert based authentication, but how ever we didn't find a mechanism to check if multiple clients are connecting to brokers using same certificate.

The challenge are facing is how to avoid rouge client to connect to broker list if certificate is compromised.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jyothi Srinivas Gurani
Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.