Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bogdan Cristea <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 10:40:46 UTC

Error when using "svnadmin help"

I have installed several versions of subversion without deleting the
1.3.0 (r17949)) with ViewVC 1.0.5, but it seems that the previous
versions interfere with this one. Below is the error I get when using
"svnadmin help":

svnadmin: Mismatched FS module version for 'bdb': found 1.3.0, expected 1.2.3

Could you tell me what files I need to delete in order not to have this error.

thank you
--
Bogdan Cristea

Re: Error when using "svnadmin help"

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Apr 3, 2008, at 05:40, Bogdan Cristea wrote:

> I have installed several versions of subversion without deleting the
> 1.3.0 (r17949)) with ViewVC 1.0.5, but it seems that the previous
> versions interfere with this one. Below is the error I get when using
> "svnadmin help":
>
> svnadmin: Mismatched FS module version for 'bdb': found 1.3.0,
> expected 1.2.3
>
> Could you tell me what files I need to delete in order not to have
> this error.

You should use the latest version of Subversion, which is 1.4.6.

I'm not sure what all files you need to remove, but you could search
your lib directory for all files whose names contain "svn".