Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Lee Curtis <do...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/29 01:23:44 UTC

Semantic Binding

Greetings one and all,

I am researching Slide as a vehicle to add semantic navigation to an
intranet filing system.

 From what I understand, we'd need to implement a custom BindingStore
- am I correct?

I'd appreciate any guidance on where to begin?

I've started to read the source for BindingStore - but since slide is
such a vast project - I am struggling without supporting
documentation to get a strong enough grip - I don't have weeks to
research this :-)

Many thanks for a great framework - I look forward to contributing
some code back to the commons.

Dr Dox

doxconsulting@gmail.com