Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/06/23 14:31:26 UTC

Cocoon Build : deprecated block necessary ?

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a mini-clean webapp, but the "compile-tests" target
seems to depend on deprecated stuffs, as said in the comment of the
build file.
What is the cleanest solution ? Is this target necessary to build the
webapp, or not ?
Can I squeeze the depends clause of "compile" target ?

Thanks in advance !

--
Olivier Billard
Jouve SI

Re: Cocoon Build : deprecated block necessary ?

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Ok thanks Geoff

I'll let you know if I get into a clean patch.
Thanks again !

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.