Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org> on 2013/05/14 11:31:24 UTC

Re: Moderated messages not reaching the original poster

On 4/16/2013 11:04 AM, Peter Junge wrote:
> On 4/16/2013 7:19 AM, RGB ES wrote:
>> 2013/4/16 Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com>

>>> Far as I can tell, the answer is no.  Is this something that can be
>>> done?
>>>

>> I don't think that, in case something like this is possible, all people
>> will be willing of subscribing the dev mailing lists, so a better message
>> could be "You're not a subscriber to this email list, so you might not
>> see
>> <markmail archives> or subscribe by clicking here".
>
> Very good idea.

Did someone ever file an issue or checked out if the proposed solution
works for infra?

Best regards,
Peter

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
On 2013年05月16日 05:07, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 14/05/2013 janI wrote:
>> I have, during my time with infra, learned that asking is a good way to
>> start an issue and get imidiate feedback, and then create a jira.
>
> The feedback hasn't arrived yet, but I have now created a JIRA issue:

Thanks a lot.

Peter

Re: Moderated messages not reaching the original poster

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 14/05/2013 janI wrote:
> I have, during my time with infra, learned that asking is a good way to
> start an issue and get imidiate feedback, and then create a jira.

The feedback hasn't arrived yet, but I have now created a JIRA issue:

   Andrea.

Re: Moderated messages not reaching the original poster

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 14 May 2013 13:10, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 14/05/2013 Peter Junge wrote:
>
>> "You're not a subscriber to this email list, so you might not
>>>>
>>> Did someone ever file an issue or checked out if the proposed solution
>> works for infra?
>>

> I did, twice (asked Infra on 21 April, asked again on 1 May). The answer
> is... Well, obviously, if I had received an answer, I would have reported
> it here!

I have, during my time with infra, learned that asking is a good way to
start an issue and get imidiate feedback, and then create a jira. The jiras
are being monitored and pops up unpleasantly when not responded to within a
timeframe

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.