Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/07/16 05:28:40 UTC

Re: How can I change the OfBiz Context Path / doc root universally?

Hi Jonathan,

Moving conversation to user mailing list.

I think this link https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/9ABk might help.

HTH
Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>