Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/03/25 17:27:52 UTC

POI Samples BROKEN

Someone just told me that the POI samples are broken, and I did a quick
check and they are.

Since they worked when I committed, my quick guess is that when Sylvain
removedthe poi HSSF Avalon Component, he forgot to set the logger manually
after the "new" in the HSSFSerializer.

I don't have time right now, so can someone please correct this?

Thanks.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: POI Samples BROKEN

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>Someone just told me that the POI samples are broken, and I did a quick
>check and they are.
>
>Since they worked when I committed, my quick guess is that when Sylvain
>removedthe poi HSSF Avalon Component, he forgot to set the logger manually
>after the "new" in the HSSFSerializer.
>
>I don't have time right now, so can someone please correct this?
>
>Thanks.

Sorry for that. I tested before committing, but it seems I did not test
what I changed :-/

Anyway it's fixed now.

Sylvain

--