Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Schalk Cronjé <ys...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/24 21:14:49 UTC

[math] Kolmogorov-Smirnov test on 3.3

I have code simplified to the following:

    KolmogorovSmirnovTest kst = new KolmogorovSmirnovTest();
    NormalDistribution nd = new NormalDistribution(mean,stddev);
    kst.kolmogorovSmirnovTest(nd,dataset)

I find that for my dataset of 10,000 items, the call to
kolmogorovSmirnovTest takes 'forever'. It has not returned after nearly
15minutes and gone over 150MB in data usage. I assume this is not
expected behaviour. Should I log a defect for this?

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
@ysb33r

Re: [math] Kolmogorov-Smirnov test on 3.3

Posted by "Schalk W. Cronjé" <ys...@gmail.com>.
Done - MATH-1131. Example code and dataset attached.

Posted by Brent Worden <br...@gmail.com>.