Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Revan1988 <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/11 16:20:30 UTC

UI for Accumulo

Hi,
I'm working with Accumulo to store a large data from an IDS (suricata).
I have developed an app that scan a json file for new insert and store it
into Accumulo.
Now I'm looking for a UI (like Kibana or Prelude) that can be connected to
accumulo, read data and show it in the right way.
There is any one of it?
I know that kibana is based on elasticsearch that can be connected to
Hadoop.. but there no info about a connection to accumulo...

Thank you very much!
And sorry for my bad english...

-----
Andrea Leoni
Italy
Computer Engineer

Re: UI for Accumulo

Posted by Revan1988 <an...@gmail.com>.
No problem, i'll develop mine...
Thank you!

-----
Andrea Leoni
Italy
Computer Engineer

Re: UI for Accumulo

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of any efforts in this area, sadly.