Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com> on 2010/11/08 04:37:19 UTC

Two different types of actions, svn_repos_node_t's action field and svn_node_action

It looks like before 1.7 we never used svn_node_action in a public API.  In 1.7, it is used in svn_repos_notify_t.

Does the node_action field ever equal svn_node_action_change through svn_repos_notify_t's use?

I'm asking because we have another type of action in svn_repos_node_t that only has three of the states that svn_node_action does, it doesn't have a 'C'hanged state, and wondering if svn_repos_notify_t never uses svn_node_action_change, then another type may be more appropriate.

It seems that we should ideally codify these two different types of actions.

Blair