Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ermal Aliraj <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 04:14:08 UTC

IIS + Tomcat

Hello,

I have installed Tomcat7 in a macchine where is running IIS (WinServer 2008
R2 Enterprise).
I need to deploy an e-commerce web application from which I expect an hight
number of user interactions.
The application is written in JSF+Spring, so static context seems I have
only the images and css.

Will be a good choice to make the application available outside my macchine
directly through Tomcat?
Will IIS give me a benefit or a penalty?

Thanks in advance for any good answer.

Ermal

Re: IIS + Tomcat

Posted by Pid * <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 13 Feb 2012, at 03:14, Ermal Aliraj <er...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed Tomcat7 in a macchine where is running IIS (WinServer 2008
> R2 Enterprise).
> I need to deploy an e-commerce web application from which I expect an hight
> number of user interactions.
> The application is written in JSF+Spring, so static context seems I have
> only the images and css.
>
> Will be a good choice to make the application available outside my macchine
> directly through Tomcat?

Yes.