Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@apache.org> on 2008/05/08 12:47:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA base framework version 2.2.2-incubating

The Apache UIMA community is pleased to announce the availability of the
Apache UIMA base framework release version 2.2.2-incubating.
The release is a bugfix release and is available for download on the Apache UIMA website

   http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.html

The main fixes for the current release are:
- Performance improvements for the capabilityLanguageFlow
- Improvements to the UIMA featurePath evaluation
- Correction of the default result spec computation for analysis engines
  or aggregate analysis engines.

The complete list of fixes is available in the release notes.

   http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/releaseDocs/2.2.1-incubating/RELEASE_NOTES.html

We also updated the UIMA Eclipse update site with the new release artifacts. To update
or install the UIMA Eclipse plugins please use the update site below.

   http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/uima/eclipse-update-site/

The Apache UIMA team

INCUBATION DISCLAIMER

Apache UIMA is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF). Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects
until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications,
and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with
other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily
a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA base framework version 2.2.2-incubating

Posted by "LeHouillier, Frank D." <Fr...@gd-ais.com>.
I get a similar message when I hit the button to change mirrors (on all
the possible selections):

"
Not Found

The requested URL /uima/[location] was not found on this server.
"

The page that I'm being sent to is:

http://incubator.apache.org/uima/%5Blocation%5D?Preferred=%5Bbackup%5D

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@apache.org>.

Posted by "LeHouillier, Frank D." <Fr...@gd-ais.com>.
That does it, Thanks!

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM, LeHouillier, Frank D.
<Fr...@gd-ais.com> wrote:
> If I click on any of the links to software on
>  http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.html I get:
>
>  Not Found

Try http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.cgi

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA base framework version 2.2.2-incubating

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,