Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 21:36:27 UTC

ApacheCon Europe

Any MyFaces developers going to be at ApacheCon in Amsterdam?  I know
Matthias and I will be there?  Who else?

Looking forward to meeting some of my Europen counterparts... also to
catch up on the MyFaces world since I've been a bit out of touch
lately.

Sean

Re: ApacheCon Europe

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

a san-diego revival would be great!

It`s not 100% sure, but i think you can count me in.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at