Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by in...@mail.olagos.eu on 2007/08/20 14:07:44 UTC

PayPal

Hello,

I am rather new but setting up an ecommerce site with ofbiz.
I have a problem to use ofbiz with PayPal.
If i push on the button "Continue to final order review" when i selected "Pay with PayPal" and then on the next screen push on the button "Submit order", i get the following error screen.

"org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request (null): this request does not exist or cannot be called directly."

In the configuration of the "store" i had these data filled in:

Product Store Payment Settings for: Olagos
Payment Method Type:PayPal
Service Type: External Payment (No Service)
Service Name: -
Payment Properties: -

Can someone give me a hint what to do to solve this error.

Thanks,
Eric Lens
Brussels
Belgium

Re: PayPal

Posted by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com>.
Eric,

I lmplemented the PayPal Payment Gateway last month. As I recall in searching through the code, the payment type "paypal" was not implemented. The error you get usually means that the request doesn't exist in the controller.xml file of the ecommerce app. In other words, it's not set up to do anything.

Rick

Dave Tenerowicz <dt...@salmonllc.com> wrote: Eric-

Your Service Type is Ext_Payment (no services) - I believe this is
incorrect. Unfortunately, I am not sure what Service Type you should
select for PayPal. Perhaps someone else can provide this information.
I do think you also need to change some parameters in the
payment.properties file - in the PayPal Payment setup section

You might find this helpful - look in the PayPal section
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-paymentProcessorDetails

-Dave

--
Dave Tenerowicz