Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by jim <ji...@landoloons.com> on 2010/09/21 19:47:12 UTC

raw request and response

  Can anyone show me a simple way to view the complete raw
request/response headers when using the auto-generated stubs?  I've
Googled this extensively with no success.   I used to be able to put
some code in the stub to use Axiom XML serialization and dump the raw
response, but now  I'm using 1.7.0 and one of the key serialization
functions (axiom_document_serialize) seems to have dropped out of the
library, or it's signature is wrong, and I can't see the workaround.

Thanks
Jim Hughes

Re: raw request and response

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
You can use either tcpmon or wireshark to view the request/responses. If you
wish to dump the xml serialization, you can use the method,
axiom_node_to_string().

Regards
Nandika

Re: raw request and response