Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kevin ferguson <hl...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/27 20:34:31 UTC

test email

Hi Guys

Please delete if received I send about 6 emails all bounced not sure why.
The only think I can think is, the mailing list does not like photo
atttachements.

Kevin

Re: test email

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
> Hi Guys
>
> Please delete if received I send about 6 emails all bounced not sure why.
> The only think I can think is, the mailing list does not like photo
> atttachements.

There rules are specified here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users

See #7. in that list (no HTML, no attachments).

Usually attachments are silently stripped.

HTML formatting may cause the message to be treated as spam and be bounced.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko