Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org> on 2019/05/02 18:34:05 UTC

tomcat and Opengrok

Hello all,

I need help with this OpenGrok. I have installed the tomcat, Opengrok,
filled the Opengrok config best to my knowledge. I do not know what to
do next.

does anyone have convenience scripts to control tomcat and its services?
so i can press start and see what goes wrong?

Anyone with real tomcat know how has some time to help?

thanks

Peter

Re: tomcat and Opengrok

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.